Romantic wedding Photographer
You’ve found the love of your life and you're getting married! Now comes the planning. Where will you get married? What type of music? And most important of all, who will capture the memories of your special day? I’m an experienced, talented wedding photographer who can capture all the special moments of your wedding day exactly the way you want it done.
Let me capture the passion and romance of your special day
Having your wedding photos taken should be a fun and enjoyable experience, and I promise to make it exactly that. I'll quickly put you at ease and help you feel comfortable in front of the camera so I can capture your true personalities. You’ll end up with stunning, natural photos that you'll cherish forever.
If you're looking for a romantic wedding photographer to create beautiful, natural photos that capture the love and emotion between you and your partner, please read on about my services and approach.
Photography services for a romantic wedding
You want your wedding photographer to capture the emotions and feelings of your big day, and that’s what I want too. My photography services are geared towards making your wedding photos look natural, candid, and full of life. I'll be there to capture all the authentic moments - from the getting ready to the last dance, and everything in between!
You can trust my experienced team of creative videographers to assemble a robust collection of remarkable moments from your wedding, then edit them into a wedding video that you’ll absolutely love! Let us know what you have in mind and we'll work with you to create a one-of-a-kind wedding video that you'll cherish and watch again and again throughout your lifetime!
More about wedding videography.
A pre-wedding photography is the perfect way for us to get to know each other, for you to get comfortable in front of the camera, and for you to spend some special time with your partner before the big day. You’ll walk away from the day with gorgeous photos you can use for your invitations or as a memento. Best of all, seeing how stunning you two look together will remind you both of how lucky you are to be marrying the love of your life!
I've been doing proposal photography for years and it’s one of my favourite things to do! There's something so exciting about hiding and waiting to take the perfect picture of a momentous moment. But never mind me - you'll have gorgeous photos to remember the moment by.
Considering eloping? I get it. Sometimes the best way to get married is to go the low-key, drama-free route — just two people in love pledging to spend the rest of their lives together sounds pretty perfect. If you’d like photographic memories of the day, I’ll put together a custom elopement photography package that includes everything you need to memorialize your elopement perfectly.
Feedback from My Clients
I'm immensely proud of how happy my clients have been the work I've done for them. Here are some of their thoughts on my photography services.
Kelsie & Mitchell
“We are so grateful to have found Daniel for our wedding, he was so kind, easy going, professional and just made our day even more fun. Nothing was too much for him, he was easy to get onto whenever we had questions or needed something. Daniel and Kurt really made us feel at ease throughout the whole day, and the photos and video of our special day were amazing!! Could not of asked for a better photographer and videographer team! Would definitely recommend them!”
Romantic wedding ideas
There are no limits when it comes to adding romance to your wedding day. If you need some inspiration, I've assembled some romantic wedding ideas that will help make your day even more unforgettable. Take a look and see which ones inspire you the most!
- Have your ceremony outdoors in a pretty location like a garden or park
- Say your vows by the ocean or under a tree covered in lights
- Serve delicious food that reflects your culture or heritage
- Dance the night away to your favourite songs
- Get married at sunrise or sunset
- Use candles and flowers to decorate your venue
- Create a romantic photo booth with props and backdrops
- Have a champagne toast
- Set up a sweet treat or candy buffet
- Give each guest a pretty flower to wear
- Release butterflies or doves during or after your ceremony
- Have your first dance in a lit-up gazebo or under the stars
These are just a few ideas to get you started. I'm sure you can think of many more! If you need any help, I'm always here to lend a hand. Just send me an email or give me a call and I'll be happy to chat with you about your wedding plans!
Romantic Wedding Photography and Videography Packages
All of my packages include:
- A meeting before the wedding where we'll get to know each other and talk about what you want from your photos.
- A beautiful online gallery that gathers all your wedding's most memorable photos in one place and lets you download, share, and print them.
- Digital copies of your photos on a USB stick in different formats; one for online use and one for printing. You’ll also get a box of prints to keep as a keepsake.
My starting rate for a part-day shoot is $3400, or $4500 for a full-day event. Because each wedding is unique, destination weddings, elopements, and engagement shoots are all given different, custom pricing. If you prefer to pay using PayRight, I also provide interest-free payment plans.
A video option is available with all wedding packages! Say "Hello" to learn more about my wedding video services. variety of video packages can be added to any wedding package! Just say 'Hello!' for more information.
I collaborate with incredible printers who can transform your beautiful wedding images into breathtaking works of art, small prints, a large canvas, or a magnificent wedding album.
I’m willing to travel anywhere necessary to make sure your wedding day goes off without a hitch, so don't hesitate to ask about photographing a destination wedding.
I've had the opportunity to photograph weddings at some of the most beautiful venues in Australia. Each has its own unique charm and character, and I absolutely love exploring new places.
If you're still on the hunt for your perfect wedding venue, here are a few of my favourites:
- The grounds at Byron View Farm are absolutely stunning and offer a real sense of peace and tranquility. It's the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and just relax with your partner.
- If you're looking for a more rustic vibe, then The Barn at Cooroibah may be the right spot for you. This converted barn is a magical setting for an intimate and romantic ceremony.
- If you're after something a little different, how about getting hitched at the top of a mountain? Sunshine Coast hinterland offers up a whole lot of beautiful venues including Maleny Manor, The Old Dairy, or Weddings at Tiffany's.
If you're planning a small wedding in any of these locations or anywhere else, let me be the small wedding photographer who will make your dreams a reality! say 'Hello!' 😃👋
GET IN TOUCH...
What are you waiting for? If you're looking for a romantic wedding photographer who will capture beautiful, natural photos of your special day, contact me today! I’d love to be part of your love story.